Baby Jogger® Support Centre
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of your strollers can I run with?
The Summit X3 stroller/jogger hybrid and F.I.T. jogger are our current jogging strollers and are intended to be used for jogging, running or exercise. The City Series and the Vue are urban and all-terrain strollers that provide optimum versatility for everyday use, they are not intended for jogging or running and should not be used for these activities.
How old should my baby be before they are able to sit in the upright seat of a Baby Jogger?
Our strollers and joggers can be used for children in an upright position from approximately six months to five-years-old. We do not recommend placing your baby in the upright seat of the stroller or jogger until they are able to sit and hold their head up without assistance.
How can I use your Baby Jogger strollers with an infant?
You can easily turn your stroller into a travel system with one of our car seat adapters or bassinets. We have car seat adapters available for both our single and double strollers. The Compact Pram is designed to fit on our single strollers that feature the accessory mounting bracket and a full recline or a 2011 and newer City Mini® Double, City Mini® GT Double and Summit X3 Double while the Deluxe Pram is compatible with most of our single strollers. The Vue offers a Soft Pram accessory that will work in the fully reclined seat of the stroller. (Please note our Car Seat Adapters have a maximum weight capacity of 45 lbs - that's the combined weight of the car seat and the newborn, and our bassinets will hold children up to 25 lbs.)
The Vue, City Mini®, City Mini® ZIP, City Mini® GT, City Lite, City Elite, Summit and F.I.T. have an increased recline angle to a near flat position to accommodate newborns. That means you can safely lay a baby in the fully reclined seat of these strollers without the use of a car seat adaptor or bassinet. While using a Summit or F.I.T., never run or jog with your seat fully reclined. Also, please keep in mind that babies should have ample neck support when placed in the reclined seat of a stroller - you can use any number of neck supports sold at baby stores.
How old should my baby be before I can jog or run with them?
We recommend that you speak with your pediatrician before starting this activity. Every baby is different, but typically a doctor will recommend that a baby be 6 months old before you jog on smooth pavement, and 12 months old before jogging on trails, grass, gravel or uneven terrain.
Do you have a car seat adapter for your side-by-side double strollers?
We have developed a patented car seat adapter for our side-by-side City Mini® and City Mini® GT stroller. This accessory solves the tipping issue often associated with this type accessory - making it the safest on the market. By placing our adapter on a locking slide, an infant and a toddler can ride together by securing the car seat adapter over one seat. If the toddler gets out, simply slide and lock the car seat adapter in the center of the stroller to provide an equal weight distribution over the seats. The Double Car Seat Adapter holds one car seat, and only one adapter can be used on the side-by-side double stroller at a time.
Is my car seat compatible with your car seat adaptors?
To understand which car seats models are compatible with which Baby Jogger strollers, please look for your stroller name below. A list of the compatible car seat options is provided along with the item number of the Baby Jogger Car Seat Adapter you will need.
CITY SELECT / CITY VERSA STROLLERS:
- Britax/BOB B-Safe and Chaperone – Item #BJ90326
- Chicco KeyFit, and KeyFit 30 – Item #BJ90323
- Cybex Aton – Item #BJ90323 or #BJ50934
- Evenflo Discovery and Serenade – Item #BJ90323
- Graco SnugRide Classic-Connect, 22, 30, 32 and 35 – Item #BJ90323
- Graco Click-Connect – Item #BJ90325
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio, Mico, Mico Nxt and Mico AP – Item #BJ90323 or #BJ50934
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ90323 or #BJ50934
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 – Item #BJ90323
- UPPAbaby Mesa – Item #BJ90324
CITY MINI® / CITY MINI® GT / CITY ELITE / SUMMIT X3 / FIT SINGLE STROLLERS
- Britax/BOB B-Safe and Chaperone – Item #BJ90122
- Chicco KeyFit, and KeyFit 30 – Item #BJ90123
- Cybex Aton – Item #BJ90123 or #BJ51310
- Evenflo Discovery and Serenade – Item #BJ90123
- Graco SnugRide Classic-Connect – Item #BJ90123
- Graco Click-Connect – Item #BJ90125
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio, Mico, Mico Nxt and Mico AP – Item #BJ90123 or #BJ51310
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ90123 or #BJ51310
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 – Item #BJ90123
- UPPAbaby Mesa – Item #BJ90124
CITY MINI® / CITY MINI® GT DOUBLE STROLLERS
- Chicco KeyFit, and KeyFit 30 – Item #BJ90223
- Cybex Aton – Item #BJ90223
- Evenflo Discovery and Serenade – Item #BJ90223
- Graco SnugRide Classic-Connect, 22, 30, 32 and 35 – Item #BJ90223
- Maxi-Cosi Cabrio, Mico and Mico AP – Item #BJ90223
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ90223
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 – Item #BJ90223
VUE SINGLE STROLLER:
- Nuna Pipa – Item #BJ92123
- Cybex Aton – Item #BJ92123
- Maxi Cosi Cabrio and Prezi – Item #BJ92123
For second-hand or car seat adapters not listed here, please contact our customer care center at 1-800-241-1848 for more information on compatible car seats.
What are the differences between an EVA, Forever-Air and Pneumatic tire?
An EVA wheel is a lightweight molded plastic wheel that is ideal for pavement or smooth urban terrain. This wheel is available on our Vue, City Mini®, City Mini® ZIP, City Lite and City Versa, which helps to make these strollers lightweight, agile and compact when folded.
A Forever-Air tire is a rubber tire inflated with a lightweight foam instead of air. This ensures the tire will not go flat with frequent use or rough terrain. The City Mini® GT, City Elite and City Select both feature Forever-Air tires.
A pneumatic tire is an inflatable rubber tire that provides a comfortable, smooth ride on many different terrains. The Summit and F.I.T. have pneumatic tires, which add to their all-terrain capabilities.
Which wheel size is right for me?
We've devised the following guidelines so you can choose the right wheel size for your needs:
5.5" - 8.5" Wheels - Ideal for indoor strolls, walking on pavement or smooth urban terrain. These smaller lightweight wheels are perfect for city dwellers who need a compact stroller for every day use. Please view our Vue, City Mini®, City Mini® ZIP, City Mini GT, City Lite or City Versa strollers for this wheel size.
12" Wheel - Perfect for walking on grass, trails, sidewalks or in stores. Wonderful for city life where smaller wheels offer a more compact, maneuverable stroller. You will fall in love with the 12" stroller wheels if you have previously owned a conventional stroller. Please view our City Elite, City Select or Summit models for this wheel size.
16" Wheel - Great for walking or jogging and is still very easy to store and transport. It's large enough to handle snow and sand yet still small enough to fit into tight spaces. Please view our Summit and F.I.T. models for this wheel size.
Do all of your strollers have a seat which fully reclines?
The City Mini®, City Mini® GT, City Mini® ZIP, City Lite, City Elite, Summit and F.I.T. all have a seat that reclines to a near flat position. Please note that the Summit and F.I.T.'s recline are for cruising purposes only. Please do not run or jog with the seat fully reclined.
Can I use a buggy board with your strollers?
Baby Jogger offers a convenient accessory called the Glider Board. The Glider Board attaches to the rear axle of many of our single or double strollers and provides an area for an older child to ride along. It is not compatible with the Vue, City Mini® ZIP, City Lite or Summit strollers and should not be used on the F.I.T. while jogging. Buggy Boards made by other manufacturers are not recommended for use with Baby Jogger strollers.
What is the HyChair and is it safe to use?
The HyChair accessory is used to convert a City Select or City Versa seat into a high chair. We designed the HyChair with safety as a top priority. It features 2 auto-lock mechanisms, soft, textured grips to prevent sliding on table surfaces and adjustment knobs which provide a secure fit to table tops ranging from .75 inches to 2.75 inches thick. Additionally we have ensured that the HyChair complies with ASTM F1235-03, the Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Portable Hook-on Chairs. We do not recommend using the HyChair on pedestal tables, glass tabletops, over tablecloths or placemats, or with children under 6 months of age. While the HyChair does comply with all safety standards, it is important to always keep an eye on your child while they are seated in this accessory. It is also the responsibility of the consumer to ensure the accessory is installed correctly and to use good judgment to prevent any potentially hazardous situation.
Is the fabric washable?
Yes, the seat and canopies of our strollers and joggers are made from strong, lightweight, washable fabrics which easily detach from the frame. The seat should be washed in cold water on the delicate cycle of your washing machine and attached back onto the stroller to dry.
How much air should I put in my tires?
Baby Jogger recommends inflating your tires to 20 PSI. Your tire rim may say a maximum of 40 PSI, but please only inflate to 20 PSI. You can use a standard bicycle pump to inflate your tires.
Are your strollers safe?
Yes! Safety comes first at The Baby Jogger Company. We test and retest our products to ensure that all our current strollers either meet or exceed ASTM and/or EN 1888 testing standards for strollers and carriages. Remember, we are the original Baby Jogger Company and that means we have over 25 years of experience caring for your precious cargo.
Are your strollers covered by a warranty?Yes! Except where noted, our frames are backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. The parts of your stroller, excluding tires and tubes, are warranted to be free of manufacture defects for a period of 1 year under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. When calling in a warranty claim, please have your item number, serial number, manufacturer date stamp and proof of purchase on hand to expedite the process.
What is the warranty if I live outside of the United States?The warranty of your stroller or jogger is covered by the country in which you purchased it. If you purchased your Baby Jogger from a USA retailer while living in another country, you are responsible for any shipping charges to and from the USA that may incur to fulfill a warranty claim.
If you need a replacement manual, you can download it here. If you would like a physical manual shipped to you, please contact us for more information on how to do so.
- City Elite Single
- City Mini®
- City Mini® 4-Wheel
- City Mini® Double
- City Mini® GT
- City Mini® GT Double
- City Mini® ZIP
- City Select®
- City Versa
- Summit X3
- Car Seat Adapter Single - City Select®/City Versa® - Graco Click Connect
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Mounting Bracket Strollers - Britax/BOB Car Seats
- Car Seat Adapter Single - Mounting Bracket Strollers - Multi-Model
- Car Seat Adaptor Double - City Mini/City Mini GT Double - Multi-Model
- Car Seat Adaptor Single - Bassinet/Pram
- Car Seat Adaptor Single - City Select®/City Versa® - Multi-Model
- 2015 Car Seat Adaptor Reference
- Car Seat Adapto - City Select/City Versa - Britax/BOB Car Seats
- Car Seat Adaptor Single - City Mini ZIP - Britax/BOB Car Seats
- Car Seat Adaptor Single - City Mini ZIP - Graco Click Connect
- Car Seat Adaptor Single - City Mini ZIP - Multi-Model
- Car Seat Adaptor Single - City Select/City Versa - UPPAbaby Mesa
- Car Seat Adaptor Single - Mounting Bracket Strollers - UPPAbaby Mesa
- Child Tray Double
- City Select® - Bassinet Kit
- City Select® - Belly Bar
- City Select® - Child Tray
- City Select® Second Seat Kit
- City Versa - Belly Bar
- City Versa - Child Tray
- Compact Pram
- Foot Muff - City Select®
- Foot Muff - City Versa
- Foot Muff - Universal
- Glider Board
- Weather Shield - All Single Strollers
- Weather Shield - City Mini® / Mini® GT Double
- Weather Shield - City Select® Bassinet/Compact Pram
- Weather Shield - City Select® Seat
- Weather Shield - Double Strollers
The frame of Baby Jogger strollers and joggers are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product under normal use and in compliance with warning labels and operating instructions. The parts of your stroller, excluding tires and tubes, are warranted to be free of manufacture defects for a period of 1 year under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. An extended warranty cannot be purchased. This Limited-lifetime warranty applies only to the original owner; it is not transferable to second hand purchasers and is only valid with original proof of purchase from an authorized Baby Jogger retailer. Most approved retailers are listed at www.babyjogger.ca, please contact Baby Jogger at 1-866-774-7177 before purchasing from a retailer not listed on our website.
Baby Jogger will determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met as determined by a Baby Jogger Customer Service agent, Baby Jogger will provide replacement parts, repair kits and/or self-repair instructions to address your warranty claim. Baby Jogger reserves the right to repair your stroller with a new replacement part and only in rare cases may a complete stroller be replaced. Please note that some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the stroller has improved over time, this will not change your stroller’s functionality.
Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- The warranty issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to the instruction booklet for guidance on stroller use and maintenance.
- Damage to your stroller is caused by improper installation of Baby Jogger parts and/or accessories. Please refer to the instruction booklet for guidance on stroller assembly and use.
- Damage caused to your stroller by corrosion, mold, rust, sun intensity, sweat, detergents, sunscreens, damp storage or frequent washing.
- Damage to your stroller due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Repairs or modifications are carried out by a third party.
- Stroller is purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
- Stroller is purchased used or second-hand.
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
Please note that while the warranty may not be honoured, replacement parts can be purchased to repair your stroller.
The above warranty specifications apply only to strollers purchased in Canada. For international customers, your stroller’s warranty is valid only in the country of purchase and is subject to the warranty conditions set forth by the Baby Jogger distributor for that country - Conditions may vary. Baby Jogger and its authorized distributors may not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase, however International customers who purchase their stroller in another country will be subject to shipping and taxes/duties to their country of residence.
To receive additional warranty information please contact your retailer.
Important Safety Information
The following recalls have been established for Baby Jogger products. Please click the links below for additional information and/or to determine if your product could be affected by one of these safety notices.
In order to be informed directly whether your product has been involved in a safety recall, always be sure to register your stroller.
Car Seat Adaptor Recall Jul 31, 2013
City Versa Voluntary Recall Nov 30, 2012
This voluntary recall involves the 2012 City Versa stroller. A limited number of manufactured City Versa strollers are affected by this recall, affected strollers are identified by the manufacture date and item number.
Jump Seat Voluntary Recall Feb 28, 2011
This voluntary recall involves the Jump Seat accessory. All manufactured Jump Seat accessories are affected by this recall.
Click here for more information
City Mini Buckle Voluntary Recall Jul 31, 2009
This recall involves the harness buckle on certain City Mini single and double strollers. Affected strollers relates to manufacture date and item number.
Click here for more information
If you have questions or concerns about the information displayed on this page, please call our Recall Hotline at (877) 506-2213 and one of our customer care representatives will be able to assist you.
We here at Baby Jogger pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. If your questions were not answered by the Support Centre, you can reach out to us directly or visit our FAQ Section.
Brands in Motion
300 Ambassador Drive,
Mississauga, ON Canada L5T 2J3
Please email for:
- General Baby Jogger product questions *
- Replacement part inquiries **
- Personal product inquiries
- Determining which stroller is right for you
- Warranty Claims ***
- Locating a retailer near you
Please email for:
- Request to become a Baby Jogger dealer
- Donation/Sponsorship inquiries
- Advertising & Marketing opportunities
*For a list of our Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
**Replacement part orders are handled over the phone, you may email to inquire about availability, but please call us at 1-866-774-7177 to place your order.
Please note that Baby Jogger does not generally ship orders internationally. Please contact the distributor closest to you for assistance.
Baby Jogger does not communicate directly with international retailers. Please contact the distributor closest to you for assistance.